|Location||Miami, FL (On-Premises)|
|Primary Office||Miami/Ft. Lauderdale|
3102 Commerce Pkwy
Miramar, FL 33025
|Desired Experience||3-5 Years|
Minimum of three years of previous account development, high activity sales or relevant experience preferred.
Experience in related service contract sales or one or more of the following industries preferred: electronic, fire alarm & life safety, elevator systems and/or building automation
Previous experience in field services experience preferred but not required.
|Responsibilities||Convergint Technologies, South FL.|
(Security Service Sales Account Executive)
Responsible for generating new business and growing additional service sales in all lines of business. Specifically targeting service contract sales to maintain new and existing security systems. The primary focus is the capture of new customers and expanding the service offerings of existing customers. This position requires a significant amount of cold calling and prospecting through industry specific networking opportunities. Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or vertical market in line with identified priorities. Develops and increases Key and National Account relationships to drive increased service sales opportunities.
Job Scope/Revenue Expectations:
$250-$500K in Additional Service Revenue and maintaining previously assigned or sold accounts.
1. Sells Service Contracts for core business and competitive systems projects. Evaluates and targets potential customer opportunities within the market place. Develops and implements sales marketing strategies to penetrate multiple vertical markets (e.g. education, health care, industrial and commercial buildings). Focuses on consultants, owners and building managers with the support of internal colleagues to develop new business clientele.
2. Translates customer needs / requirements into detailed proposals and project plans to meet Customer requirements; reviews and approves estimated costs prior to bid; change proposals, assists with collections on accounts.
3. Communicates project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required.
4. Identifies potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines.
5. Proactively communicates project schedules, project change proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with customer and seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
6. Manages the execution and review of all scope of work, terms and conditions in customer contracts including cost control, delivery fulfillment, and quality of service and other customer requirements as they arise.
7. May coach and mentor developing colleagues.
8. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
|Skills||Job Skills Requirements: |
Solid sales skills and ability to uncover effective customer service needs.
High activity and solid presentation skills
Ability to tract appointments and schedule follow up tasks for longer sales cycles.
Solid teamwork skills
Shows initiative engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
Very adaptable responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using good written and verbal communication skills
Basic Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word and Power Point skills
Basic knowledge and understanding of IT networking principles
Competitive mind set
|Other||Certifications & Licenses:|
Industry-specific certifications and/or licenses a plus; must have valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
|Convergint Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.|
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an inverview.