Job Title: Lead, Integration/Test Engineer
Job ID: SAS20192910-34410
Location: Palm Bay, Florida
L3Harris is seeking a Lead Integration and Test Engineer for the Palm Bay, FL location. This is an opportunity to take on unique challenges, expand your skills and experience, and contribute to mission critical systems solutions that help protect the U.S.A. and our allies. You will join a great team of talented professionals who take a collaborative approach and enjoy working together.
- Design, develop, and implement integration plans and implementation procedures for hardware, software and facilities.
- Develop and clearly write detailed test plans, test procedures, and test result documents.
- Assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Execute/support system test, acceptance, verification, and validation activities of hardware, devices, and or capabilities.
- Identifies, documents, tracks and evaluates test problem reports and test anomalies.
- Troubleshooting of network systems, SATCOM systems, fiber optic media converter systems, RF systems, and Modems.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys test processes, tools and metrics.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility for functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
- Responsible for product design and integration of OEM or COTS based electromechanical systems, including creation of drawings, installation and transition plans.
- Steward of the change management processes in validating system configuration (e.g. drawing trees, parts Lists) during both the pre and post integration phases.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present technical material to project leadership and customer counterparts.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Software or Systems Engineering (or similar technical discipline)
- Preferred Additional Skills:
- LabView architect strongly preferred
- Interim or active DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with C4I technology products or other government/DoD contracts.
- Experience in software testing and deployment of large-scaled IT systems.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter, and be able to operate with little supervision
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization through work in a strong collaborative environment through presentations.
- Knowledge and experience in SATCOM and network systems test plans and procedures.
- Experience creating Requirements Verification Test Matrix (RVTM) and Verification Cross Reference Matrix's (VCRM)
- Proficient in completing Test Readiness and Acceptance Reviews
- Proficient in testing SATCOM and network systems.
- Proficient in deploying, integrating and testing battle management systems.
- Proficient in developing test scripts to automate test systems and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead teams of 5-7 multidisciplined engineers
- 9+ years of related experience (or 7+ years with a Master's degree)
- 7+ years of Communication Systems experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other disciplines (Digital, RF, Mechanical, Software, I&T, Manufacturing, etc).
- 7+ years in the Design, develop, and implementation of integration plans and procedures for hardware, software and facilities.
- 7+ years of experience in system test, acceptance, verification, and validation activities of hardware, devices, and or capabilities. (2+ years of which in a leadership role)
- 7+ years in the troubleshooting of network systems, SATCOM systems, fiber optic media converter systems, RF systems, battle management systems and Modems.