ADMINISTRATIVE FELLOW, OPERATIONS AND SAFETY FOCUSED
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 4000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
AVP, Operations; Director of Safety & Emergency Management
Bachelor's degree. MHA, MPH, MBA, or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years' experience preferably in healthcare or in a regulatory environment supporting health and safety issues.
- Coordinates and oversees function related or administrative projects on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities for the assigned team. Arranges team efforts in order to accomplish target projects and activities meeting timeline and specified requirements.
- Provides counsel to other team members and staff regarding performance, attendance and other matters of concern to the staff. Acts as a guide for departmental practices and policies.
- Serves as a liaison between staff, management and other department on day-to-day issues.
- Gathers information and conducts research on special projects as required by the department.
- Keeps track, evaluates and provides feedback on assigned projects. Monitors implementation and outcome of programs or projects as required.
- Corresponds with medical center department leaders and follows-up on corrective action plans concerning regulatory, risk assessment, and safety issues.
- Maintains TJC regulatory binders and red-line policies with up to date information, requirements and best practices.
- Maintains red-line policies with up to date information, requirements and best practices.
- Researches health and safety topics as requested and develops educational pieces and training as assigned,
- Attends Coalition meetings on behalf of MSMC to gather information on County and City emergency management efforts.
- Participates and assists in assembling various committee packets, agenda, and information in which the Safety Director chairs or co-chairs.
* An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
* Competitive salary with bonus potential
* Savings plan with company match
* A variety of health, dental and vision plans
* On-site childcare, tuition reimbursement, and much more!