- Have a working knowledge and understanding of welding standards, such as Tech-Pub-278, Tech-Pub-248, MIL-STD-1689 and proper joint designs IAW MIL-STD-22D
- GTAW CuNi experience is required.
- Have the ability to weld all types of materials, to tig and stick, weld plate, pipe including piping joints such as sockets, butts,E.B rings, backing rings and open butts
- Have experience with various metals such as cuni, monel, stainless steel, alum and carbon steel/cromoly
- Be able to set up and operate welding machines such as SYNCHROWAVE 250 and POWCON ST-300
- Be able to trouble shoot problems with tig lines and machines
- Be able to weld with the use of a mag-base mirror for tig and stick
- Have the ability to utilize Metro PCP 912-04 for P-I piping
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Welder in a shipyard
- Must be eligible for DBIDS badge and OSHA
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
- Must be a US Citizen
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41972Fax
: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspaol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.