You will responsible for the preventive maintenance, troubleshooting repairs and/or modifications work for our vehicle fleet.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3-4 years recent fleet, automotive, or truck vehicle maintenance experience
* Operational knowledge of diesel equipment and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting and repairs of gasoline and diesel truck equipment
* Knowledge of truck electrical and air-conditioning systems required
* Knowledge of International 4700 Series medium-duty truck preferred
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Possess a valid commercial drivers license (B or better) and meet qualifications as outlined in section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations