Services for Veterans
Who is Eligible?
- Job leads throughout Central Florida to assist with outcomes of placement
- Veteran’s job-matching program
- Entrepreneurship education and training
- Financial training
- Personalized Resume Assistance
- Self-paced computer training
- Training grant information
- Salary and job market information
- Continuing Education
(1) A U.S. Military veteran is defined as any person who served on active duty for a period of more than 180 (days) and was honorably discharged or released from active duty or (2) was discharged or released from active duty because of a service–related disability, or (3) as a member of a Reserve component under an order to active duty pursuant to Section 12301 (a), (d) or (g) 12302 or 12304 to Title 10, served on active duty during a period of war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge is authorized
and was honorably discharged or released from such duty. Spouses and family members are eligible.
Approximately 100 highly-qualified Veterans will be selected to participate in an opportunity to develop and refine their business acumen. The program provides knowledge, tools, and person contacts to help establish meaningful careers, advance personal education, and develop entrepreneurial skills.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.